• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air problem

Hulk5T

Went for my Friday drive and noticed air pressure on both tanks were pegged at 150 ,ran fine but had no air to horn,wipers,or front drive and I noticed it was not popping off at dryer.any suggestions where to start diagnosis? Update , Changed out pressure valve ,now it is releasing pressure and front engages and wipers are working again but now the horn does not work ,any suggestions

Last edited:

Hulk5T

Are you getting power to/from horn button, to horn air solenoid? Are you getting air to the inlet side of the solenoid?
It's working again now ,I think it is dirty under the button so will take it apart and clean it. For now it's good and I'm going take it for inspection.thanks for you help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks