• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air ride seat

jollygreen6x6

I finally got me a air ride seat for my M-54. Got it bolted in, working on hooking up air and seat belts. I'm thinkin it will make a serious difference :hop: I'd post pics, but I have none. I might take some later, we'll see.

jollygreen6x6

As far as installation is concerned, it was very simple. Bolt to floor, run air line. Done.
Where I got it? My dad brought it home from work because it was going to get torched and scrapped. He works at a Ford Truck dealership, and they scrap all sorts of perfectly good stuff. A customer had a new seat put in, and he grabbed the old one when the truck was picked up. Granted, it is a used seat, but a free Bostrom air ride seat is a free Bostrom air ride seat. He said a brand new one runs into the range of $750. Free or $750? $750 or free?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............
By the way, those seats like to set very(VERY) high up, as in that if you hit a bump, that steering wheel is going where you don't want it to go. I can actually set it high enough to use it as a steering lock. I got it adjusted low enough, and WOW. It would be worth it at $750. But, ya know, free is cool.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks