• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Show/Car Show/Military Vehicle Display.

maxtor

Last weekend, Redding California had a Air Show which also displayed Military Vehicles. We had our M923A2 along with two others. Also in the display was a M1070 along with many other vehicles. Here are a few. There were 31 Military Vehicles there, not counting Aircraft.
Our M923A2 is in the second picture.

P1010272.jpgP1010264.jpgP1010268.jpgP1010263.jpgP1010273.jpgP1010266.jpg

Last edited:

randygk

Good pics. We came through Redding Sunday and thought about stopping, but we were on our last day after 2 weeks and 1600 miles with an RV. This Saturday is the Cameron AirPark Show and Shine and we'll be taking the 5 ton and a deuce.

Rick007

It was a great show. 3 days of airplanes and trucks. Life is not just a dream. If you have a screw loose your dreams can be fulfilled.The setup day was Friday. It took longer to setup as we were gawking at the skies while they practiced. The F18 was surely my favorite. Raw power!!. Hats off to Jack Kilpatrick a 82 year young Korean Vet. Not only is he sharp as a tack but just a super all around guy. He put the people together to get the military vehicles to the Redding Air Show. Its hard to tell Jack no. On November 8th there is a Veterans day parade in Shasta Lake City north of Redding.I went last year and it was terrific. Ill have the 6 vehicles I took to the airshow there. Hopefully more people can participate. It was great meeting all the guys that brought their vehicles. The public was in awe of every one of them. It really does keep history alive.

maxtor

Rick007 had some really nice Military equipment there.
I plan on making the parade on the 8th, if I can get someone that is licensed to drive our M923A2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks