• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air springer seat?

yeager1

You can get air ride seat springs like these on ebay for $15 for a set of 2. Has anyone tried using them with a place of the spring on a stock springer seat? Seams like an easy mod and it would certainly ride nice.

Attachments

frodobaggins

I bought two of those exact ones. They do not have but about 1" of travel, total.

I traded them off to WM, I don't know if he was able to do anything with them.

yeager1

One inch isn't much, but the 6"+ of the stock springer isn't helpful either. 2" to 3" of progressively increasing compression would be ideal. Maybe I'll keep looking, there are lots of air springs out there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks