• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Airtex G-17 filters

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Amazon has some back in stock (the liars said one in stock, I bought it... suddenly 10 more appeared available). But anyone whose been waiting for some to show back up, here you go:

69birdman

Amazon has some back in stock (the liars said one in stock, I bought it... suddenly 10 more appeared available). But anyone whose been waiting for some to show back up, here you go:

There's some on the big auction site too @ $13 & change as well👍🏻

Zed254

It let me add one to my shopping cart.....but that's as far as I went.

csheath

Those are just a small wire screen inside. If you want to convert to something with more capacity and visible just get a couple of fittings and a plastic replacement.

qty 1 of a 1/8" male NPT to 5/16" hose fitting
qty 1 of a 1/8" female NPT to 5/16" hose fitting
qty 1 of a NAPA 3972

I used a paper element gas filter on mine but I caught a lot of grief for it so you guys better stick with the diesel rated nylon mesh.
IMG_0548.JPG

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks