• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alabama mvpa rally this weekend

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Sorry I didn't post earlier.
The Dixie Division of the MVPA will hold a rally at Tannehill State Park near Birmingham this weekend.
www.tannehill.org
Tannehill is a former Confederate Iron works and is a cool historical site.
The park has camper hook ups at the site where the vehicles are displayed and they are always a good host.
There are usually a few good vendors there and lots of vehicles will be there.
Also swap meet and the usual horse trading among attendees.
Ya'll come and have some fun.

Myself and several other SS members will be there.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My apolgies for not posting it earlier....I am having some personal issues.
It was a great rally and the MVPA folks are great (I am a member of the National Org, the Dixie Division and the GA Chapter.
They always make SS members that are not MVPA members feel welcome.
I foresee a lot of SteelSoldiers and MVPA events being co-located due to logistics and time/date issues.
I think lot of the vendors would be interested in attending some of our events and every effort should be made by SS memberst to notify the MVPA guys in your area about upcoming rallys.
We are all in the hobby together regardless of how you enjoy your vehicles.
As we have seen there are forces that think our hobby needs more useless regulations (I am speaking of the Wisconson bill) and we have to stick together.