• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Albany GA to GA Rally AC Unit

JohnJuan

Anyone coming through Albany, GA? I have an AC Unit (36"x36"x18"...maybe less and 187Lbs) that I would pay for someone to pick up! They are very fast there and it is off base.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Anyone coming through Albany, GA? I have an AC Unit (36"x36"x18"...maybe less and 187Lbs) that I would pay for someone to pick up! They are very fast there and it is off base.
Did you try Sandcobra? He's right there in Albany and is coming to the Rally. He's also a good troop.:beer:

sandcobra164

A//C unit is loaded into my truck and I'll get it to you sometime Friday morning. I've got about 3 trees worth of firewood loaded onto my truck towards the rear that I got to take off first thing Thursday when I get there. Adapter cord and technical manual were included. You'll have some good company, I'm friends with AMGeneral, EMD something with the M814 and Ferro so I'll know how to find your camp.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
A//C unit is loaded into my truck and I'll get it to you sometime Friday morning. I've got about 3 trees worth of firewood loaded onto my truck towards the rear that I got to take off first thing Thursday when I get there. Adapter cord and technical manual were included. You'll have some good company, I'm friends with AMGeneral, EMD something with the M814 and Ferro so I'll know how to find your camp.
See....I told you he's a good troop.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks