• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All the Group 31 batteries I look at have the wrong post...

linx310

The batteries in my M1009 are now completely dead...

I need to replace the military ones with a civilian equivalent that works.

Using the search function it seems the Group 31s are the ones to go with. My only problem is the battery post on them are different.

Are there two different types of Group 31s with different battery post?

linx310

Well I could not find any with the post I need but i did find conversion post.

Also discovered just one of my batteries was dead. I wonder if I should put the new battery on the front or back tray.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really should change both out at the same time. They need to be 'matched'. Look for two that have the same manufacture date. Sams or a battery store should be able to help you.

If you want to go with just one, put it in the back. That way you dont have to reach too far in the not too distant future...

mikey

They do come with both posts. Check with your local interstate distributor. My distributor had group 31 and group 34 blems for $30 each.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks