• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All you A3 Wheel Guys! Who is using the Issue Rubber Beadlock?

opie65

If not, what? If nothing, how low of PSI can you go?

I got a few, w/ out the beadlocks. What is the going rate for the wheels these days, anyway?

Thanks,

Mark

Numbers

Went down to 5 or 10 PSI on a set of 33 x 12.5s while stationed in Iceland. Not really a good idea to go too low and defintely not sure of what the "safe" PSI for yours are but be prepared to put them back on should you slip them off. Never happened to me (knock on wood) but have seen people have to put bigger tires back on the old fashioned way while 2 or 3 feet deep in snow in the interior of Iceland. I miss that part of Iceland when wheeling across the glaciers or through rivers.

Anyways, someone on here will probably be able to tell you the going rate for these wheels are or you can search the various store links on here to find out what the stores are asking and go from there.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
One of my wheels leaks down to almost nothing after a few days (doesnt even register on the guage) and the tire does not look flat but just really low. I have the factory bead locks in all 4 wheels. I just bought 4 new O-rings and plan on replacing them all when I get new tires. One of my wheels hasnt leaked a LB since I put them on, the other 2 have very slow leaks, like 10lbs a week. It is a major hassle having to air up before each trip but gives me time to inspect the rest of the truck. I dont think I would try running them without a bead lock since they dont have the lip built into the rim to hold the bead on. I paid $250 each but that included tires, one was brand spankin new, the others ranged from 50-75% tread.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Got my seals here. BEARINGS & SEALS Great service!! Still using the stock valve stem pipes, just used a 3/8" brass 90 degree elbow with regular automotive valve stems, looks a little funny but I couldnt figure out a better alternative.