• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alliance, Ohio MV Show June 18,19,20

Garandfan

I was just doing a little PM.... All four bolts on the jack shaft to T-case were loose, the front four were fine. Changed a tire, of course it had to be the inner rear tire. :doh:

Any one bringing parts to sell/trade? I could use a couple things: passenger door mechanism, I cannot open the door from the outside. maybe some windshield wipers, seat covers.

I have a window regulator, a driver's side door mechanism, driver's side complete window, and an air pack that needs rebuilt.

gunboy1656

It was very nice meeting you guys, kinda of funny we all parked together. Little bummed that there was so little at the show.

Only took me an hour and 20 minutes to get home.

Garandfan

It was good meeting you guys too! The ride home was good. The stitching on my cab cover let loose so I had a little more air conditioning. Thank GOD it didn't rain! I had a good time.... I was surprised that I only really got to talk to one member of that club.

Yeah Monkeyboy, I was pretty surprised to see the winch trucks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks