• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison MT654 Transmission Control Module

maxxplanck

Hey guys I as told I need a new MT654 Tansmission Control Module, any idea where to find one, I haven't seen one on my usual shopping sites ? Also looking threw the TMs, I haven't found much info. on it. Is it on the out side on the trans or the inside. How hard of a replacement is this ???? Any advise is so greatly appreciated, Thank You.

My MV is a 1985 M925

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Maybe the valve body can be replaced from
the pan. I know there are some parts that can. Get the serial number off the trans and call your allison dealer they should be able to answer questions. Even if its not what you want to hear.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dr Planck, your PM box is full. Not even a Planck space left...

I've got a complete transmission new in the can in OH... find out what it would cost to fix yours, and compare that with the price on mine...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks