• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison MT654 VS MT654CR?

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go manual and row some gears! If you get one with a range selector, you can have 4 speeds in reverse. How cool would that be to see a 9-ball shifting gears while going backwards? That alone would pick up chicks all day long.
If I could find a chick who could row gears like some of us that would be a little motivation.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go manual and row some gears! If you get one with a range selector, you can have 4 speeds in reverse. How cool would that be to see a 9-ball shifting gears while going backwards? That alone would pick up chicks all day long.
with all I have learned on the site. Next truck. Will just buy a no runner. Hit a big truck junk yard and find the biggest motor. Biggest trans. And build it. Then I can hang with you and Wes.

74M35A2

All I have is a stock truck with a broken back window (Detroit edition). All of you are way cooler, I’m just here for the welding advice.

I just tried thanking my own post amd was unable to, how disappointing. Where’s the suggestion box?

Last edited: