• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison Transmission in M923A1

Carlo

I agree, other wise they wouldn't have quoted me 100 - 200 for it. I am going to call them Monday and ask If I can watch Tech do the job. It's probably about a 10% chance they will let me, but if they do I'll ask lots of questions and take pics so I can post on here. I did find a TM about the transmission and it taked about different spring colors but it didn't go itto any details about how to do it.
The different spring colors correspond to how hard or soft the transmission will shift. I had a truck that was downshifting hard from 2nd to 1st and it was not normal, so they swapped out the spring with another and it corrected the problem.
Hi Bruce... Where is thisn spring located you are talking about?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks