• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost done

panzerwillie

Well is being a few months sice i painted the HMMWV , i being putting it together little by little and it was nice weather here friday so took it out to a local car show that we usually have a few military vehicles, here are some pictures:-D
IMAG0576.jpg

IMAG0577.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

IMAG0579.jpg

IMAG0580.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

panzerwillie

thank you for all the reply, here in florida for the next few moths is good HMMWV weather no rain and mild to cold temps, looking foward to todrive it quiet often:driver:, as far as the display not sure what it , looks like a small computer of some sore realy not look at it to investigate but sure atracks attencion ...:mrgreen:

CanonNinja

that is an AN/PSG-7 Forward Entry Device

ETA: nice one on the Trimpack GPS. I have a similar kit I was thinking about putting in my truck for show/looks, but I may try to find an older PLGR instead

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks