• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost There for Bob

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahhh... I can see its only a matter of time before i have to bob one! Looks good!!!
I know, huh? I feel like I am missing out! Shoot, my first truck ain't right yet and I'm looking for another.

Your truck looks perfect, son of Floridian! How bout a pic of the other side, with detail at the tank?

Rick

I am not here to steel anyones thunder. Just want to express my happiness that my Bob project is finally on its way. The ole girl leaves GL after 56 days. I also want to pay tribute to the old M54 who gave up her parts so my Bob could become a reality. This is a great site. Thanks to all who keep it going. Griff

Attachments

For the final product I intend to run singles in the rear. I am also going to relocate the fuel tank and battery box to the port side so I can relocate the exhaust to the starboard stern. I salvaged a nice set of brackets off the M54 that have the exhaust in that same location. You can see in this picture where the brackets were located.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks