• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost time to bring them home

BlueToes

Got these about 12years ago when i had a big truck bug. THen got married and had no time or dough to play/work on them. Now just clearing a spot in the yard for them. Only one mile from my house in my dads yard. A nice road got built right next to them, so should be easy to drag them home now. Then I'll be needing parts. I hear engine is uncommon, and have had hard time finding an exhaust manifold for one of them years ago. Im thinkin I'll have better luck now. I just need to know what I've got first!

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a 1952 M211. First I have ever seen with the arctic personnel heater kit somewhat installed. Parts are not too hard to find, just call around.

Ridgerunner

(in picture # 10 on back of truck)

I know a guy named Bubbles that could fix up that shoping cart, to like new condition for you, if you want.:wink:

BlueToes

ok, as for the shopping cart, notice the front wheels are missing. now dump large bag of frozen chinken in it, and put foot on bottom bar, and push over fire.... now you have bbq grill that dogs cant rob! also can dump bbq sauce on and the shake em up real good! no spills in fire.... works good for pit bulls that belong too yourself while drinkin and bbq'n:beer:

as for the door symbol... not sure. these two were parked near end of friends driveway in neighbors yard. drove by them for many years. one day my friend say's he will sell me some 6x6's. and it's the same ones, and I jumped on them with both feet. :twisted: I will be lookin into some winches for sure.

I include pics of this weekends doin's. no pics, but heard bear in brush just after munchin burgers off the grill. Pretty sure he was better off in the brush;).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks