• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aloha, Noob from Hawaii

one2boost

Aloha everyone, I just got to this site from a referral from dpms101. I am new to the site but not to these military vehicles. Like some I am a US Army Vet. I did my time in the early to mid 90's. I was a 63H(track vehicle repairer). After I got discharged, I thought I would never see or drive these vehicles again. My fleet at work cosists of mainly old vehicles from DRMO. We have everything from 1008s to 2-1/2 ton troop carriers, 5ton semis, 5ton Dumps, etc... At one time we had a bunch of old m151a Jeeps. I used to call them the mini Humvees, as they looked like a small version of the Hummers and had 4 wheel independant suspension. One of the best vehicles for going out in the boonies where roads are very slim to find.

Anyway I joined up to do some research on some parts I collected over the years. And also, I hopefully I find the manuals I need for some of the vehicles in my fleet.

SPCWarning

Welcome aboard, one2boost! Thanks for your service! Sounds like you have a nice fleet of vehicles at work! If you go to the top of the page under "resources", you'll find TM's that may help you on your way.
Oh...........and WE LOVE TO SEE MV PICTURES HERE, so let's see the fleet! :beer:

Jimmy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks