• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Al's liner interior in CUCV

hoplite666

Stripped, prepped and coated the interior of my m1009 with Al's liner HNR and a top coat of Al's Liner. I did the cab and bedsides with a custom green color and the rear bed and wheel humps as well as the door panels in black. For the green I went to Sherwin Williams and picked out an olive drab and got a quart of base toner in that color which I then mixed in with the als. total of two gallons were used.I sprayed all the product with a Wagner flexio 570 electric spray gun. So far I'm happy with the results.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks