• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alternator Wiring with Pictures

KeelanDavis

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all, I was wondering if someone could please post a picture or multiple pictures of how the wires are supposed to look in a stock 24v CUCV? I am installing the passenger side alternator and because I bought it without it being installed, I have no idea what goes where. I've looked through some of the TMs and I could not find a wiring diagram. That being said, I am still new to all of this so I am sure I probably just overlooked it. I do know how to read the diagram, I just could not find it.

Barrman

TM 9-2320-289-20. Appendix F. Page F-9 is the charging circuit wiring diagram.

Click the tab at the top of this page labeled TM to access a free download. My signature is a link to my YouTube channel. I have a video about the TM’s and a few about the wiring. Not one specifically to your exact situation though. Yet.