• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AM General gets large contract

Gunzy

I prefer my M985 HEMTT that was acquired in 1987 for a per truck contract cost of $361,629.00. I got it at a substantial discount. This does not include the 2001 Oshkosh "0" reset overhaul or the 2009 RSMS overhaul. Rest was probably in the $250,000.00 range if not higher and the RSMS was probably at least $150,00.00 for a grand total of $761,620.00 give or take but mostly give. Just saying.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would certainly bet WE are the ones covering this bill, why would this be any different than all the rest?
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks