• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AM General M917, 916 etc… pusher axles

Camoguy

Does anyone have one of these? Could you get me the info off the pusher axle? I have a 4 x 4 truck that I would like to add a pusher axle and I can’t find one to spec out because of the transfer case. I think if I could get one of these off a parts truck or I can find out who made them I can probably have one made.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Does anyone have one of these? Could you get me the info off the push your axle? I have a 4 x 4 truck that I would like to add a pusher axle and I can’t find one to spec out because of the transfer case. I think if I could get one of these off a parts truck or I can find out who made them I can probably have one made.
Its a Rockwell TNKD967-P. 20k capacity

It's 46in front to rear. 34in inside frame. Weighs around 15 to 1800lbs

Attachments

Camoguy

Wow thats heavy! Is the axle tube bolted on with u bolts or welded? I cant tell because of the airbags in the way. How deep is the horseshoe?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Wow thats heavy! Is the axle tube bolted on with u bolts or welded? I cant tell because of the airbags in the way. How deep is the horseshoe?
The Horseshoe section is the axle. The tubes are welded to the horseshoe then out to the spindles.

The horseshoe is a 18 to 20in deep at lift. I don't know what it is with the bags dropped.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks