• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Am I missing something?

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how soon do you want one (or more?)

I have an M818 (and others) I can possibly let go this May .. I can list it right here in the classifieds when I get ready to let her go.. I still have a need but I have others I can bring in from my other location to take over its job.. Starts/runs/drives/stops just fine, has been consistently registered /insured since I got her in 2009 or 10 .. Hardtop/heater, with winch.. 100% original.. New T/O bearing and clutch last fall.. Everything works. i haven't put more than 2000 miles on her, therein the problem.. Most of my trucks sit too much these days .. I have too many, especially since I retired and most of my business is inactive ... Best part is this one is closer to you than my upstate site.. It's sitting directly east of you just off I-90 in the western-most part of the Berkshires

DarylB

So I am looking for “the truck”. I have been watching various websites, looking at the various offerings. I found a truck on the “secondlifetruck” site and reached out for more information, no answer after several weeks. So maybe the truck had sold? A bit later, I tried another ad, still no response.
Anyone have any suggestions or advice. Is there a secret code word?
If this post needs to be moved, please let me know. Thanks
I'm looking for "the Truck" also. I reached out to 2 different adds for more information on the "secondlifetruck" site over a week ago and no response also. I would love to find some sites to buy a truck but the only thing I find is the MV groups on Facebook , which 80% of whats posted for sale are extremely overpriced junk and 10% extremely overpriced good trucks and 10% normal priced trucks but not what I'm looking for. Any site with classifieds never responds to the request for more information. It's maddening. lol