• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Amazed at how quickly this is becoming an obsession...

redline300

one bite of advice, most of the big things on a deuce needs 2 people to work on it ( tires, installing rear cover, etc)
I can usually find some guy to help me.....the advantage of having breasts and an a$$...but I'd rather do it on my own for the shock and awe effect..."YOU did this?! You're a woman!"...

Last edited:

deuceaid

Banned
I can usually find some guy to help me.....the advantage of having breasts and an a$$...but I'd rather do it on my own for the shock and awe effect..."YOU did this?! You're a woman!"...

LMAO too (glad I didnt spray any beer on my keyboard) ,,, AND You have a good scene of humor!:beer:.....You have already jumped in and proven that,,,,but please read a tread about changing a tire on a deuce some time----so Your ready:)

Disciple

Does the Swingfire heater work? Anyone know if there's ever any kind of a real chance of finding one for sale? Nice looking truck. Great find.
If it were me (this is what I'm doing) I'd just put a lift on it and run some 37's. Better highway speed, better clearance, better bad-ass appeal. Not sure how that would work out with your plow setup though. You'd probably have to flirt with a good welder to get some custom brackets made up. Changing to taller tires shouldn't really affect your ability to plow or push hard other than going taller means going wider too. With good snow tires and staying as skinny as you can it should work great.

redline300

Does the Swingfire heater work? Anyone know if there's ever any kind of a real chance of finding one for sale? Nice looking truck. Great find.
If it were me (this is what I'm doing) I'd just put a lift on it and run some 37's. Better highway speed, better clearance, better bad-ass appeal. Not sure how that would work out with your plow setup though. You'd probably have to flirt with a good welder to get some custom brackets made up. Changing to taller tires shouldn't really affect your ability to plow or push hard other than going taller means going wider too. With good snow tires and staying as skinny as you can it should work great.

I actually have not tried the heater yet...not exclty sure how to use it yet. I was hoping maybe someone could tell me. There are some unmarked switches and I hve no clue what they are for. I plan to lift it and put bigger tires on it..not sure if I;ll be adding the plow back on it right away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks