• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Amk29

DeMilitarized

I searched for doors glass seats hydraulics and came up nothing
Golly that would be a lot of work
But then again with no doors and things it could still be useful
if You can get parts to keep the Cat 6 Cylinder C-12 Turbo diesel
Engine + Automatic Transmission running.

They say the engine runs but cant really tell how well it does under load ext.

TacMac2012

Glass is flat so that's easy enough to get made. I have a few sets of doors but unless someone walks up with a crap ton of money I am hanging on to them for future trucks. Expect doors to be virtually impossible to find.

rainey knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glass is flat so that's easy enough to get made. I have a few sets of doors but unless someone walks up with a crap ton of money I am hanging on to them for future trucks. Expect doors to be virtually impossible to find.
do you still have doors----I would like to borrow a set to make patterns off of. then we would offer doors for sale

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Almost all of the demil stuff now will be missing doors, glass,top due to the whole door being armored rather than a bolt on.

Like any of those trucks buy a parts truck with it cause it's still not on surplus.
Good advice. Parts are a nightmare to source.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks