• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ammo Can Engine Gauge Cluster

rbeasley66

The lowly ammo can.
Drilled a few 7/8" and 2 1/16" holes in the right places.
Put the gauges and power ports in for a dry run.
Pre drilled the radio plate and the ammo can with 1/4" holes and bolted it into place.

Attachments

rbeasley66

I still have to wire everything up though.
But, this is the finished project. I didn't want to alter the factory dash any and this seemed like a way to have gauges with power ports and still have a military look about it. I think I'll be able to mount my GPS on top of the can as well.

Attachments

rbeasley66

Yes, I'll have the lights hooked up. They are multi colored, just push the little button and they go through 4 different colors. Don't remember right now what they are though :?

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nifty idea, Rick! Now, one question.......what do you plan on plugging into all those outlets??? Also, maybe you can remove the ammo lid, and make some type of cup holder insert.:beer:

rbeasley66

Nifty idea, Rick! Now, one question.......what do you plan on plugging into all those outlets??? Also, maybe you can remove the ammo lid, and make some type of cup holder insert.:beer:
GPS, my cell phone, your cell phone, maybe a power converter, you can never have to many power outlets :lol:

Cup holder? That's in the works.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks