• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ammo Can Tent/Space/Enviroment heater...

twa@ezdn.net

What a waste of good Government equipment....

"Good Goverment" don't see those words together much any more. I thought it was the peoples stuff. Let me guess you probably thing the goverment should have given them to the poor so they had a pot to piss in or sold it as scrap to the Chicoms so the could build a tank or you could have been joking.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cant please everyone Tim, hey he is entitled to his own opinion, thats what makes America Great. We can agree to disagree.

twa@ezdn.net

Got some pics of the stove grill combo finally. Real happy with the new stoves. Set up the tent to pull maint. and test the stove. That is a GP small in the background and one of the these stoves heats it well.

Attachments

twa@ezdn.net

The bigger can is working great, but finding great difficulty finding the cans (That sounds like a John Prine song) I have also started making a mid-size can out of a "Fat 50" can and like it a lot.

I have heard someone is paying stupid money for the 20MM cans and taking them to Mexico in big numbers. Who knows why.

Attachments

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep up the good work. I have bought all 3 cans from you and I like the large combo can the best. All 3 are amazing I just prefer the large can for some reason. Thanks Tim

3dAngus

Top notch, no doubt about it. I am thrilled to have mine, thanks to you and Islandguydon.

Problem is, they are so nice, I'm afraid to use it.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dell, I put a lamp on it and placed it in the corner, the new one is so big it looks cool. Glad you like yours. Your a good man Dell

IGD

3dAngus

I like that. I might even try opening up the vents, closing the door, and putting a light in it.
Good idea Don. I really want mine for a conversational piece anyway, but nice to have in case of an emergency, in which case, it might just be the first thing used outside of a water can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks