• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AN/MRC-69 (V) ORG, DS, GS, DEPOT TM11-5820-204-15

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guyfang, yes sir, pretty sure I did

Nobody Special

Welcome on post.. Oh yeah 100% MRC-69V..Although still searching for provenance I am certain it spent time in Nam. I love the box, but its been a lot of work to get it back from the butchery chop job, and to correct the hole from a window AC.

As for recommendation, shop around, and don't be impulsive.. a deal will come around contingent on your level of and willingness to work for it.. Start scouring GP, GD, GSA, GL, to name just a few.

There's a couple of guys that have spare parts in your area, just post up in parts wanted on here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks