• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AN/VAS-5 help

Wile E. Coyote

Ebay vendor Austin Aviation ('beltfed34') frequently has huge numbers of cables listed, so it's just a matter of going through his listings and running the NSN or 'A' number listed in the ad text or visible in the pics to determine whether they're for the AN/VAS-5. I've gone through lots of his listings before looking for FBCB2 cabling and found many cables for the various vehicle-mounted night vision systems there.

tjs

Hi. I might be able to help. I do night vision repair full time, and could possibly build some. I am familiar with them. Please contact me, or search NVMODS . Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks