• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Annual Del City, OK Armed Forces Parade 2010

Tackettr

Warthog,
Whose lead deuce is that? Made me almost go out back to make sure mine was still there! Almost looks like a twin to mine. Thanks guys for all the pics! Wish I could say I'll be there next year but I'm afraid I'll be in a place with a lot of sand this time next year!

TulsaME

Warthog,
Whose lead deuce is that? Made me almost go out back to make sure mine was still there! Almost looks like a twin to mine. Thanks guys for all the pics! Wish I could say I'll be there next year but I'm afraid I'll be in a place with a lot of sand this time next year!
That's mine... Is it the clean tires that makes you think it's a twin?

Here is another parade pic from a different angle.

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to thank TulsaME, Jondale, M813A1, Happyland, George Kaiser, Andrew and familys for coming out and Representing the Oklahoma Convoy.

M1075 didn't show up because he said he had "pink eye".....

My M715 lost an ignition coil before the parade so I was driving the 1968 International Fire Truck. It isn't GREEN but it was issued to the US Army and stationed at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal in Denver. It was it's first road trip and performed flawlessly.

Attachments

M813A1

Hey all !! What a Blast again at the Funest Parade we do !!! I was Glad to see the trucks we had and had a Great Time !! Looking forward to next year already !!

Last edited:

91W350

Are you guys planning another parade rally this year? I am relatively certain my deuce will make the trip there and back... Augusta is much closer, but it ould be nice to meet another group of guys. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks