• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another a plus trip to G/L

On our trip to Columbus last week we found that the people there to be very good to deal with too . All in all really have had good experences with all that we have worked with. And in case any of them happen to read this we hope them and their families have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year . Thanks again folks Job well done

joeypushjr1

hey bud im bout to in a couple mths springish doing the gov. liq thing out of wright pat. im looking for a deuse you have any thoughts. on how to approach it. i dont want to get something that im not going to be able to use for mths after cause i have to fix everything that is missing. you know... i live in the akron area and a tow back to here from there would kill me on cash ..thanx...joe

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
joey, you should be able to preview the trucks at Wright-Pat and Columbus. From what I've heard most, if not all, in recent months have been runners. If you get one you might be able to drive it home.

joeypushjr1

319 i live in akron you know and there like 3-3.5hrs out i you think i would have to make 2 trips down ther once to look at one or couple and find the right one and come home to bid it and then one more time down there to pick it up

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ranchhopper, nice catch!

joey, the first trip might be well worth the drive, or, you can see if another member is heading there and you can ask him or her to look at them for you.