• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Blazer project!!

ryan77

Picked up this m1009 from Ft Hood 4,000 miles on the clock looks to be correct, I completely repainted inside and out, Installed a power tailgate,all new weatherstrip and ryno lined the interior. Here's some pics of her. I like to see pic's of other members rides so i thought i would put these on here!!!

Attachments

ARYankee

Sweet!!! Great job! Mine is taking forever! I don't have a garage so I'm having to work around the work and that pesky thing called a job :) I'll eventually get there though. Throw up some interior pics.

jdeoliveira74

I did my driver and passenger windows great mod rear would be awesome! especially since my lock fell out of the rear window crank the other day its on its last legs!

donalloy1

Did you find a rear powered assembly at wrecking yard or accomplish by other means? Afraid to operate mine! Its up and I purposly keep it there so I do not get stuck down.
:deadhorse:

ryan77

I got mine of craigslist for a $100.00 and made a wiring harness! I put a 2 way toggle on the dash to operate it!

CPAPPY

ryan77 I also use the Sherwin Williams Waterborne paint and love it . How long have you been using it. I wouldn't use anything but it .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks