• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Bobbed Deuce Project

Dirtygrunt

I dont yet i just have one line from the tank over to a pressure regulator and then two to the bags and just turn it up till it sets level and lock it down

plym49

I might be mistaken, but you might have just established Best Practice for the rear suspension of a bobbed Deuce.

cidrich

Yes I am in Lexington,nc. I just finish mine about three weeks ago.I did not have it on here until now so it probable wasnt me that you got it from.So I cant take the credit for that.I like the way yours came together.It looks great. You did a great job!Have you driven it yet?

Dirtygrunt

yeah im bobbys buddy i saw your truck at johnny and junes you have the sweet custom rims that you made right. yeah i have driven it runs out pretty good ill have to get some video

cidrich

DG I remeber you now. Yes I made the wheels. There is alot of hours in them but they tured out pretty good I think. What all are you going to do to your deuce?Its looking great so far!:beer:

cidrich

That truck looks great! You did a really good job. How does it ride?What size tires are you going to put on it and what kind of wheels are you going to use?I look forward to seeing it.I like it!:beer:

Dirtygrunt

I picked up a set of brand new 395/85R20 GOODYEAR MV/T 46 INCHES from Berg Military Tires and ordered a set of od iron look alike wheels from Longs Wheel. Anyone know how bad it will be to mount those tires on the one piece wheel, not looking forward to that!!!!

cidrich

DG I dont know how hard they will be to mount but I can tell you mine were ALOT of fun to mount. BIG AND HEAVY! I know the 395s have stiff side walls too. Hope its not too hard. If you need help I would be glad to come and help. Just let me know. truck looks great and I cant wait to see it with the wheels and tires on it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks