• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Christmas Parade Thread

MDSA

Love to see the big GREEN trucks used at Christmas. People love to see them.

I have to ask why the state football champs needed a step ladder??

ratat98

Love to see the big GREEN trucks used at Christmas. People love to see them.

I have to ask why the state football champs needed a step ladder??
Oh the ladder stays in the back of the truck so my boys can get in the back and play army easier. The homecoming queen wanted to look in the back so they put it down for her

kc4wd

70M35A2wo/w.......nice truck! I was in the other Deuce in that parade(spot 89) I waited a while at the end, but never saw you again. Also, welcome to SS.

Christmas.jpg

Last edited:

70M35A2wo/w

I was spot 147, I wasnt sure who it was at the time but everyone was like look another deuce!!! thanks for all the compliments, and kc4wd nice looking truck i wish i had a winch on mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks