• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another club trying to take credit for my work!!! BS!!!

TMOMW

the mvpa board (board of directors, not the membership, or whats left of it) is now saying that they are behind recent legislation that has helped get vehicles on the road in stated recently and other MV issues....

((new laws in KS/OK, rule changes in 4 other states, 2 federal laws, and many changes in the DOD...))

this is a lie. i am helping the MV community by myself putting together laws and getting them passed to help people, and have got over 20,000 MVs released and saved so far with thousands more now being released

the mvpa has had 0 / NOTHING to do with this, they have even worked against me more than 3 times on this (I HAVE PROOF). NOW due to numbers going down the tubes they are posting advertisements saying they are behind the new legislation... this is after they admitted and sent out a email that they have put a no legleslation rule in the new bylaws (i will repost the email)...

i love helping the hobby, but they have NO RIGHT to say they did anything but try to stop me....

anyone have any issues or issues i am willing to help. anyone that wants to talk about the mvpa feel free to call.... this is nuts and wrong... tell the truth guys!!!!!!!!

thanks
dave demorrow
254-535-5490

TMOMW

i have busted my ass for MV owners that were not in my state (not complaining ) without asking anything in return... just trying to help, im 100% disabled combat vet so i have time and connections. im just trying to save history and MVs from going to the crusher. the mvpa is going down due to crashing membership... but instead of changing, and listening to people and working with new members they do things like this and try to take credit for others work. even after trying to stop me (mr clark, and others). they have warned tacom about me, they have gone around my back, made threats to my friends (other mvpa members), refused to work with federal and state members of congress to help with new laws.... they even refused to talk to sitting state house and senate members about upcoming laws.... they refused to even return calls to people like rep kristy williams (KS), and the staff of jon carter (rep tx), and sen corynen (tx sen).... so please STOP SAYING YOU DID ANYTHING, and you dont help with laws!!!!!

Last edited:

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do appreciate everything your doing to help with the legislature. Unfortunately my attempts to get things looked into have failed even with the evidence you provided me. I have been asking for support for the cause from military vehicle collectors associations for a while and even asked how I can help. I mostly get the reply of "we got it handled" or "donate money", unfortunately the local legion post and VFW don't seem to care either. Either way I ask of you to let all of know how we can help! I've sent emails and been contacting legislature on these issues a lot and I understand it mostly falls on deff ears.

TMOMW

Why is it they would work against you?

Were they going a different direction or just doing nothing?
they are doing nothing, and worse than nothing. i had a meeting with sen cornyns chief of staff for a bill that was PRO MVs... in the phone call that was on speaker with them the mvpa president (clark) under cut me and said the (at the time) scrapping of MVs was just fine and tacom was doing a great job of releasing vehicles (that was a lie). i lost over 10,000 EST due to loosing a year over that. sen inhof then started helping me.. mvpa refused to work with him over the new laws i got passed.

TMOMW

I do appreciate everything your doing to help with the legislature. Unfortunately my attempts to get things looked into have failed even with the evidence you provided me. I have been asking for support for the cause from military vehicle collectors associations for a while and even asked how I can help. I mostly get the reply of "we got it handled" or "donate money", unfortunately the local legion post and VFW don't seem to care either. Either way I ask of you to let all of know how we can help! I've sent emails and been contacting legislature on these issues a lot and I understand it mostly falls on deff ears.
and thats where my knowledge and time comes into the picture.... we have to pull together or the hobby will fail... we cant have a jeep club or a hmmwv club.. we cant have a "factory fresh " MV club//// all need to be welcome... thats not what we have now as a hobby!!! i tried to help the mvpa... but the hate i got from the board was crazy!!!

TMOMW

one of my things is how can you send money to a club that is lying to the members... about membership, working on laws, the convention... the lawsuit, my history with the mvpa, my work on laws.... sooo many lies.

TMOMW

when you have both state and federal members of the house and senate that have reached out to build better MV laws and the board REFUSES to talk to them ,,,,,,, WTF over!!!!! examples SEN jim inhof (head of military affr.), and SEN Cornyn (cheif of staff) , rep carter (chief of staff), rep kristy williams (KS house) have all over the last 4 years reached out to the mvpa... the mvpa refused to help... and most of this was prior to the lawsuit.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been restoring/driving MV's for over half a century. Plenty of interaction with the MVPA at times, to include the national convention in Phoenix.

I was the local chapter treasurer at the time, and were due several thousand dollars from the MVPA for our participation and hard work. It took months for the check to arrive, and it was sent directly to a local (non club officer) member with ties to the national. More time involved with finally getting the $ from him.

I'm not surprised by their inaction and outright conflict with you. At best, they are just a bunch of armchair commandos.

BTW, what you are doing isn't cheap to do. Here is a way to offset a bit of your expenses: It would be a good idea for you to setup a GoFundMe page to gather support from those of us that are able.

Please keep doing the great service to everyone that loves freely owning ex-military vehicles.

Dennis aka G744

Last edited:

TMOMW

I've been restoring/driving MV's for over half a century. Plenty of interaction with the MVPA at times, to include the national convention in Phoenix.

I was the local chapter treasurer at the time, and were due several thousand dollars from the MVPA for our participation and hard work. It took months for the check to arrive, and it was sent directly to a local (non club officer) member with ties to the national. More time involved with finally getting the $ from him.

I'm not surprised by their inaction and outright conflict with you. At best, they are just a bunch of armchair commandos.

BTW, you are doing to offset a bit of your a great service to everyone that loves freely owning ex-military vehicles. It would be a good idea for you to setup a GoFundMe page to gather support from those of us that are able.

Dennis aka G744
thank you sir... your story is the same as the other clubs im dealing with. all over the country but you at least are saying it out loud. more and more people are seeing than. funny thing is that i offered a solution about 3 years ago to the mvpa bod to fix the membership issue, they would have had 30,000 members by now. they didnt want it. they have chosen to have fewer members. its on them.

im not in it for the money, im doing it cus its what is right. all green / tan / cammo / fire engine red former military vehicles lives matter!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks