• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another club trying to take credit for my work!!! BS!!!

TMOMW

WTF?!?!?!?! REALLY???????????
SAN HAD 0 TO DO WITH IT... only supported it after it had passed the house and senate... and the mvpa refused to support it when they were ask to... but they support it after its passed into law... really?????????? this was just about the same law we got passed in KS, the one that the mvpa refused to support, fefused to send a letter or call of support, didnt show up at the public reading, and didnt want it passed..... but they are willing to post this on the mvpa web site trying to infer they had something to do with it... THEY DID NOT!!!!

mvpa web site......

OKLAHOMA SIGNS INTO LAW BILL TO ALLOW MILITARY VEHICLE TITLING

Oklahoma, time to celebrate! Governor Kevin Stitt signed into law SAN-supported legislation
(H.B. 3179) to allow for the registration and titling of former military surplus vehicles. The new
law defines a “military surplus vehicle” as a vehicle less than 35 years old and was
manufactured for use in either the United States Armed Forces or any country that was a
member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization at the time the vehicle was manufactured.
The vehicle also must have been authorized for sale to civilians and include seat belts or safety
shoulder harnesses for each occupant.

Prior to the new law, former military vehicles were not able to be titled in the state. Additionally,
it recognizes important historical and patriotic purpose of military vehicles, which are becoming
valued collectors’ items among the automotive community. It will go into effect November 1 st .

Congratulations and thank you to those who supported this effort!

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
David, I'm deeply grateful for the hard work you're doing for the hobby and even if it's not directly in my state yet (WA), I love your progress and determination. I think it's hugely valuable because it's laying a ground work and setting precedents for other states to follow.

Uniting this community is a challenge and I'm not sure what I can do but I'm doing what I can to increase awareness, familiarity, and acceptance of MVs within my local community.

TMOMW

David, I'm deeply grateful for the hard work you're doing for the hobby and even if it's not directly in my state yet (WA), I love your progress and determination. I think it's hugely valuable because it's laying a ground work and setting precedents for other states to follow.

Uniting this community is a challenge and I'm not sure what I can do but I'm doing what I can to increase awareness, familiarity, and acceptance of MVs within my local community.
thanks, let me know if i can help in wa....

ToddJK

the mvpa board (board of directors, not the membership, or whats left of it) is now saying that they are behind recent legislation that has helped get vehicles on the road in stated recently and other MV issues....

((new laws in KS/OK, rule changes in 4 other states, 2 federal laws, and many changes in the DOD...))

this is a lie. i am helping the MV community by myself putting together laws and getting them passed to help people, and have got over 20,000 MVs released and saved so far with thousands more now being released

the mvpa has had 0 / NOTHING to do with this, they have even worked against me more than 3 times on this (I HAVE PROOF). NOW due to numbers going down the tubes they are posting advertisements saying they are behind the new legislation... this is after they admitted and sent out a email that they have put a no legleslation rule in the new bylaws (i will repost the email)...

i love helping the hobby, but they have NO RIGHT to say they did anything but try to stop me....

anyone have any issues or issues i am willing to help. anyone that wants to talk about the mvpa feel free to call.... this is nuts and wrong... tell the truth guys!!!!!!!!

thanks
dave demorrow
254-535-5490
I appreciate what you're doing. Keep up the hard work, we all here appreciate it deeply! 🇺🇲💪

WOLF DOG

SAN HAD 0 TO DO WITH IT... only supported it after it had passed the house and senate... and the mvpa refused to support it when they were ask to... but they support it after its passed into law... really?????????? this was just about the same law we got passed in KS, the one that the mvpa refused to support, fefused to send a letter or call of support, didnt show up at the public reading, and didnt want it passed..... but they are willing to post this on the mvpa web site trying to infer they had something to do with it... THEY DID NOT!!!!

mvpa web site......

Oklahoma, time to celebrate! Governor Kevin Stitt signed into law SAN-supported legislation
(H.B. 3179) to allow for the registration and titling of former military surplus vehicles. The new
law defines a “military surplus vehicle” as a vehicle less than 35 years old and was
manufactured for use in either the United States Armed Forces or any country that was a
member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization at the time the vehicle was manufactured.
The vehicle also must have been authorized for sale to civilians and include seat belts or safety

Prior to the new law, former military vehicles were not able to be titled in the state. Additionally,
it recognizes important historical and patriotic purpose of military vehicles, which are becoming
valued collectors’ items among the automotive community. It will go into effect November 1 st .

mvpa web site......

Wow !!! That is pure and simple thievery. I have been a member of the MVPA for several years and usually renew my membership 3 years at a time. I do believe that I have had my last renewal. Apparently they actually do nothing for MV preservation but show pictures, and say look at me. Why preserve a personal vehicle if you can't legally drive it on the street. Thank you TMOMW, we all appreciate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks