• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Doghead!

TC1

After my recent issues with starters and relays, I did some searching around here. When I found the doghead mod, I figured I'd give it a try. It works just as well as advertised and easy to do. :beer:

NCBloodhound

Just did mine too!

My 6 year old daughter and I just finished our doghead mod too! Then my 3 year old daughter, 6 year old daughter and pregnant wife took a ride around our pasture. Then I proceeded to a drive down our fence line that was cleared this morning. We got about 30 feet and and got stuck in 2wd. No prob, I tell the wife, you guys can just walk back in the mud. HAHA. Just kidding, I dropped it into 4wd and backed it right out. If I had gone another 50 feet or so, I wouldn't have made it out because it was all downhill from there!

Sorry, no pics!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks