• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another fallen steelsoldier bede63

scooter01922

Hi everyone, been busy this summer being overseas for 3 months and life has just gotten in the way. I just got a call from the longtime girlfriend of bede63 saying that he passed away tues due to cancer. I know he wasn't the most vocal on here, tended to do a lot of lurking. Anyone that knew him had lots of good things to say. I got to meet him in person a few years back at a local parts swap and he was just as nice in person as he is on here, in my email inbox or on the phone. Greatly saddened to hear of his passing, i know he had been having some health issues but never that it was this bad. Been meaning to give him a call the last few weeks since i got back from france, guess that will never happen now. Obituary and arraignments are listed here
Riendeau-Mulvey Funeral Home - Obituary

I have the contact info for his GF, i'll do the best i can to get additional info answer questions ect.

Boatcarpenter

Scooter,
I just got home from work and got a call from Tracey with the same message. I am deeply saddened. Charles was a very stand up guy and had many very cool interests beyond green machines. We had over time a few parts deals, many PM's and some very long wonderful conversations about MV's and another passion, old wood boats, especially his "Mac" , a Mackenzie bass boat. He had a collection of Studebakers, had or had owned early series Land Rovers and I can't remember what else at this time.
Again, this makes me very sad.
My condolences to Tracey and all the other family and friends that will miss a truly
wonderful person.
BC aka Prentice

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So sorry to hear this.

Damm that's way too young.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks