• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another generation enjoying the Green Iron

nhdiesel

This is my grandson playing in my Deuce right after I took he and his father for a ride. He likes anything that moves, and at a year and a half I couldn't get him off my snowmobile after a short trip up the driveway and back without him crying. On his 3rd birthday he drove an 80cc four wheeler with his father on the back. I'm sure if he could turn the wheel he'd be driving the Deuce!

trent01.jpg

Jim

nhdiesel

My wife laughs at me because I drive this truck everywhere. I had a doctor's appt. last week, I took the Deuce to the hospital...I used the excuse that I had to charge up the batteries. :) My wife even drove it once, when we went to a friend of hers where she had to do an interview for a school class, and had to get into about someone with special needs. She drove the Deuce (with me shotgun) to their home. The best part was, when the person the interview was about, who has Williams Syndrome, loved the truck. After my wife's interview I took him for a ride and there was no way that grin left him for days.

Its great to drive something that makes others as happy as it makes me!

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks