• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another great website with PILES of radio manuals, the older stuff we actually have

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was sent this the other day by another member. Great website with lots of .pdf manuals on military radios, teletypes, antennas, test equipment, mics, speakers, hand/head sets, power supplies, etc. Most of them are older rigs from the 1940s through 1980s, a few newer. But most importantly, a lot of them don't seem to be available anywhere else on the web. Also, they are FREE and no download limits! Great place to get all the manuals you need for your rigs, OR if you have manuals for stuff not on the page, they are interested in scanning copies of them for future downloads.

Here's the site:

http://www.radionerds.com/index.php/Main_Page

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting this! I sent the information to a fellow Extra class holder friend of mine. He has a M37 with a communication shelter loaded with functioning mil radios.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks