• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Karcher TFK Question

Madmedic

For those of y'all out there, that have actually used their kitchens..........

The TFK was "supposed" to come with 2 Steam Exhaust Hoses, which were connected to the pressure valves on top of the broilers & Boilers. (see pict). Then the hoses went up the side of the flue, and vented.

Okay..... "I" have one cast aluminum adapter, no hoses, and no diffusers on the flue. Any suggestions on alternative materials? Also, suggestions for what type of hose material should be used with the 1 adapter I do have?

Have any of y'all used yours WITHOUT the steam vent hoses? How well has that worked out?

IMG_0406.jpgIMG_0407.jpg

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Mine had what was left of the hoses, they looked like hair dryer hose from the 60's. They went up to the fitting on the flue then made a 90 and ended up out on the side of the canopy. I just use a terry cloth towel and leave it folded up on the vent. I always open vents slowly so I don't launch it, I then at times have used it to wipe down the ss surfaces. I had gotten a super long vacuum cleaner hose to replace it but misplaced it, plus didn't know how it would hold up to the steam. It always draws a crowd when you pop steam!

Madmedic

Since I've got the 1 adapter, I'm gonna take it by a local machine shop, and find out what it would cost to get another or something similar made. I'm thinking some type of radiator type hose for the hose/tubing it'self. Still brainstorming the diffuser for venting end. Cost factor will determine wether I actually get the 2nd adapter made, or just use one for all for points.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks