• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Load needed...Salt lake to Roswell

Sevo

Looks like I am the owner of 2 Gama goats. I am needing them transported from Salt lake city, UT to Roswell, NM. Goats are about 17 feet long and weigh around 7200 pounds. They do not run the place they are stored has a fork lift that can lift them or if you have a winch even better. You will have to have ramps so I can pull them off when you get to Roswell.

Let me know your thoughts and quotes.

Thank you in advance

Chris

Sevo

Man, you ARE loading up! Two Goats! BTW, S-250 shelters fit in the back part and make cozy campers!
Hi mike, sorry for the late reply I have been out of town this weekend.

Yeah I figured I could get one going for myself and fix the other up and sell it. Lets hope I can get them running.

Where can I get a s-250 shelter? I looked them up. That is a great Idea. Thank you

No replies about transporting them? I really dont want to do u-ship.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They come up on GL under 'rigid wall shelters', weigh about 700 pounds empty. Also fit on the Dodge 880, M105 trailer and the GI Humvee's. Some have air conditioners, or a place that an AC can be put. I got mine at Ft. Bragg, and it had come back from the sandbox in 2004. Your best bet may be Barstow GL or Ted's in Tuscon if you are tired of GL.

Chris,

i have been enquiring through my import agents here... and no i still haven't found the funding... they reckon BlackLab Transport are the ducks nuts for internal US transport, self motile or not.

Guesstimate SLC to Stanton Ca was 1300 USD.

Spock

Crash_AF

I need to run to Reno to pick up my 1031 sometime in the near future. I could get your goats on the way back to CO and bring them down to you. Let me run some figures to get an estimate of what I think it would cost me to do it and I'll PM you.

Later,
Joe