• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M931a2 snow truck in the making!!!!!!

Goinmxn

I went and picked up my latest snow truck candidate yesterday! The only problem I had was the secondary air wouldn't build, and the primary would bleed down from the bottom of the dryer after building pressure to 120, until I physically pushed up on the bolt on the bottom (cover was broken from guys tapping on it trying to stop it from leaking prior to my acquisition). Once I pressed it, it would build and work for a few minutes then bleed down to 0 psi while trying to brake and I would have to reset or push the bolt back up. I am researching this weekend in the TMs, but does anyone recall a problem like this? A quick search didn't find anyone with symptoms like this. Any way, other than that this truck is perfect! 113 miles on the odometer, 12 hours on the motor, the paint looks new, the interior looks new and it runs great. It drove 160 miles home great (other than stopping to reset air every so often). Jay, the Iron Planet employee at the Orrestown Pa lot was great! He actually cares about his equipment there and tries within his ability to repair and represent what all the equipment is on auction and have it ready for pick up. I got there and he had my truck warmed up ready to go! Its also not on a military base so now gate hassles!!!! There were some nice trucks and humvees there. I have his number if anyone needs it. I'll take some better shots this weekend so you can see how good this thing looks in person! The light was fading so these pictures aren't that good. Anyways, this is going to be an awesome plow truck, I have some cool ideas I learned on my first two that I am going to implement on this one.
Enjoy!!!:)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks