• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another New-B from Washington State

damienvon3

Hi Everyone! I have been lurking here for a little while and I am looking forward to meeting fellow MV Guys, Gals and Families. I am on the prowl for my first MV and doing lots of research of what will fit my needs (?) or should I say my wants the best!

Scott
Puyallup, WA

crazyplowboy

Welcome from the north east part of the country. You have definately picked the right place for info on different types of MVs. These guys here are the best as far as info and friendships go. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you feel necessary, but use the search function first to check previous threads, and be sure to read the site rules to keep yourself out of trouble. Welcome to the greatest MV site on the planet.

Stalwart

Welcome, in addition to many SS people in the area there are several fine clubs. The largest is the PSMVCC (Puget Sound Military Vehicle Collector's Club => psmvcc.org) with about 90 members and over 300 vehicles.

damienvon3

Thanks

Thanks Everyone. I look forward to meeting a bunch of you real soon. I am getting more and more excited to start buckling down and finding that elusive 1st MV!!

Scott
AKA- Damienvon3

wsucougarx

Dan could not have said it any better. I have bought 5 deuces so far. I've kept 3 and sold 2. Now I am on the search for that last fourth truck. :razz: My wife is thrilled:-o

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks