• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another New Guy from Ohio

AirborneJordan

Whats up Steel Soldiers? I was told about the forum by Oil Can"Adam" I think is his real name. I have meet him in person and he is a great guy. Well, My name is Jordan and I live near Akron ohio. I served in the Army full time for all most 5 years,Leaving as E-5. My mos was an 11C and I was stationed in Ft.Bragg with the 82nd Airborne for about 2 1/2 years then I was sent to Germany. I was in the 1st armored div for the remainder of my time. I am now a civilian living the good life, I have a wife and a 15 month old daughter. Well I could go on for a while but that is all boring. Thanks for having me as part of the family. [thumbzup]

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers from a former 11D that also served in Germany, albeit 40 years ago. Our 11C guys fired four deuce mortars at that time. Time to get an MV!

AirborneJordan

Welcome, now you just have to figure out what type of MV you're going to become addicted to and you're good to go! Also, thanks for your service!

Ron
Well, I have been dreaming of a M977 Hemmit...But we all know that will not happen. I am kind of leaning toward a Duce or a 5-ton.. I have a special project up my sleeve but will it not go down for at least another year. I have some others to finish up first. This is not really a MV. However I love the Military look. This is my current rig. I hope it is ok to post..

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. We haven't had a new Ohio member in oh, about 30 minutes now.

If we all cooked and ate possum we would be a force to be reckoned with.

;-_

sw

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may be disappointed when you meet us, we're not like Adam. He's one of a kind...

68427vette

i'm in columbus and have lots of WWII stuff, stop buy,, you'll get the OLD OD fever!!!

thanks for your service!!1

jc- columbus ohio

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

You are headed down the slippery slope of MV addiction with a bunch of guys that will grease the skids as you go by.:shock:

Watch out for that Gimpyrob guy.......he ain't right.rofl

Lots of prior service and retired guys on here.....you'll never meet a better bunch of misfits in one place.

I retired from the Army in 2007 and still miss it.:cry:

We won't just help you....we will help you help yourself.[thumbzup]

There are plenty of MV's for sale......right now it it a buyers market for deuces...prob several guys up your way that will let you try one out before you buy.:driver:

Again...welcome to the madness.