• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another New Guy from Ohio

XanRa

Welcome aboard. We haven't had a new Ohio member in oh, about 30 minutes now.

If we all cooked and ate possum we would be a force to be reckoned with.

;-_

sw
we can change that....:grd:
Welcome and thanks for your service! Former 11B here, now a PFC (proud friendly civilian) and grumpy old guy.
and i honestly dont think i am, was, or ever will be, a "pround friendly civilian".... maybe something ppc(pround paranoid citizen) or maybe a psc(proud suspicous civilian) or maybe even a pcc( proud crazy citizen) something along those lines but never a pfc:roll: lol

oilcan

Sorry I missed this thread. Stuff got busy again.

Heck, if you met Adam, your already in need of help. Not going to find any here! Welcome to the site.
You may be disappointed when you meet us, we're not like Adam. He's one of a kind...
Welcome from Lancaster Ohio, pretty much what was already said is true, and trashcan is a good source for info.
Yeah, this is one heckuva group of... Hey, wait a minuite!

Anyhoo, Just shoot me a pm if you need anything.

AirborneJordan

Sorry I missed this thread. Stuff got busy again.

Yeah, this is one heckuva group of... Hey, wait a minuite!

Anyhoo, Just shoot me a pm if you need anything.
good to see you found the thread. Thanks for saying hi,, We have missed you and your duce at "JS"
Some of the guys ask about you here and their.

DesertRunner

Welcome, I'm originally from Youngstown/Warren area but I'm in Pa now. but I get to North Jackson to visit my parents quite often. Again Welcome

You meet the nicest people here!

Jay

oilcan

good to see you found the thread. Thanks for saying hi,, We have missed you and your duce at "JS"
Some of the guys ask about you here and their.

JS was a good time. There has been talk of starting up an Ohio MV rally, and that place is on my short list.

I just wish I could make it out there as much as I'd like.

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Glad to have you with us and my hat is off and over my heart as I say "Thank You!" . I am new to the group too, and have found this a great site. I look forward to meeting you and everyone else some day.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks