• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new member from Oklahoma

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the OD Madness....Do not fight it. Resistance is Futile......

As you know you start with one and you will not be able to stop.....

We have an informal club in OKC, the Oklahoma Convoy. We plan a few events thru out the year and anyone is welcome to join in. Wifes included.

The next event if Fathers day weekend, at Tinker AFB. Tinker AFB Air Show - June 19-20, 2010

Then the Forth of July Parade in Edmond, (last year) July 4th Parade - Edmond, OK 2009

A Christmas light Parade(last year), Edmond, OK Parade of Lights 12/03/09

A Guy weekend (last year) 2nd Annual Oklahoma Convoy - 12-12-09

Last edited:
Nice to see a member from my part of the world. I'm a few miles east of you in a little wide spot in the road of Ringwood. Maybe you know where it is. Welcome aboard.

OLDSKOOLPROMT

i am building a 1998 chevrolet kodiak k7500 truck with military rockwell 5ton axles front and rear, military michelin 53" 1600xr20 tires, hemtt super single wheels, hd np205d divorced transfer case with 37spline outputs, fuel infected 572cubic inch big block with 650hp, allison transmission, and truck has a one ton dually bed. so it looks like a giant one ton dually 4x4 on steroids...... way cool. ill get pics on here soon for you guys. mike in oklahoma

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks