• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new Member !!

MikePeters

oifvet said:
That Jeep second in line, looks like the model that MVM spot-lighted last issue. Sharp! Nice little sports car! Continue Mission!
After I'm done with the 880 ..that one is next. I loaned my Jeeps to the DAV for the Memorial Day Parade ..had quite a job getting a WW2 Vet behind the wheel of the GPW :lol:
"Are you sure these seats were'nt adjustable ?? "
They had a great time.

Attachments

MikePeters

Also drove them this year in the 4th of July Parade at West Point. We have a great friend (and neighbor) who offered to drive the M38A1 ..Pat Selleck , he was at LZ X-Ray (We Were Soldiers) . It's an honor to know him and call him a friend.

We had a lot of fun but , next year we'll bring more Candy to throw ..we ran out of "ammo" before the end of the Parade !

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS Mike. You will find you butt firmly planted in a seat in front of a puter terminal quite often. This place is addictive, I think I need therapy :shock: You and your wife are doing a great job supporting our troops, Thank you. You don't see that kind of dedication every day. Nice trucks too!