• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Newbie from Jersey

adamblatchford

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to have become a member. I was referred by a guy, Paul (Sorry I didn't catch your last name) who bought Tires off of me. He found my ad on craig's list. If only I knew about this site years ago when I first bought my 1968 Kaiser Turbo Diesel 2 1/2 ton. After years of researching parts on the internet, I could just came here, if only I knew. It's a pleasure being here and look forward to reading all the posts. Lots of information to take in... :p

Adam

FormerNewMVGuy

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to have become a member. I was referred by a guy, Paul (Sorry I didn't catch your last name) who bought Tires off of me. He found my ad on craig's list. If only I knew about this site years ago when I first bought my 1968 Kaiser Turbo Diesel 2 1/2 ton. After years of researching parts on the internet, I could just came here, if only I knew. It's a pleasure being here and look forward to reading all the posts. Lots of information to take in... :p

Adam

Welcome...there are a few jersey guys here

Marlboro

Welcome! Did you just buy your deuce? Thats been on south Jersey craigslist for awhile now...

Ha just saw the craigslist part... And i almost contacted your for the ten tires you had!

Last edited:

adamblatchford

Nah, had the truck for about 10 years now. Yup, I have it on craig's list for sale. Couple bites, but haven't hooked anyone yet. I listed it last March, also on Ebay. Thinking of posting it here in the classifed ads. Maybe I'll have some luck here. LIke I had said in my original post, If only I knew about this site when I bought the truck. Years of putting money into it....Power steering, heat, brakes. It's a good truck just cant use it any more.

adamblatchford

No, actually I bought this truck quite a while back from an older gentleman. It was shot when I bought it. I had no top, so I put the hard top on. My wife and I painted the truck and trailer. I wanted it to stand out when I drove down the road, it's actually quite funny, everyone thought it was a Hess truck, LOL. Put a lot of time & money in the truck just to get it back up and running again, but it was worth it. We had some good times with it![thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks