• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another source for the new multifuel head gaskets

JCKnife

The banner graphic at the top of their page is cool. If it matches a real city skyline then it's even cooler.

JasonS

I have not purchased from them but....

I have a set of the newest multifuel head gaskets which are made by Victor Reinz and have part number 5818. This part number was released by Victor Reinz in 2005

The link references part number 5818, Hercules D4800, and manufacturer "Mahle/clevite". Mahle clevite "owns" Victor Reinz and the D4800 is the commercial version of the multifuel. By all accounts, seems like the correct gasket. Note that you need two gaskets.

maxspeed250

Ordered on 2/29, received 3/5. Packaged well, Victor Reinz 5818 and excellent quality. Oh, made in USA too! $68. delivered for both head gaskets.

JasonS

OK... bad news and worse news. I tired to order a set of gaskets and was informed that they are not in stock, there is no stock at any Clevite warehouses, AND that they are discontinued. I checked a few other vendors who also list it as "discontinued".

JasonS

I contacted Mahle last night and had a response this morning confirming that this gasket has been discontinued. A few vendors still list this gasket and I bought two sets.