• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another task completed today

dmetalmiki

So, All my other tucks now have the obligatory jump start slave charging receptacle.
After rooting around for an hour I eventually found yet another receptacle begging to be used.
So, Disconnect the Russian receptacle, (I don't have a Russian jump cable any more, (Sold it with my last Kraz)).
Made a mount plate, Made up fixing retainers, Welded the plate into position, and attached the original cable to the receptacle, And to the batteries.
Found a screw on protective cap.
The photo of the dash is the new push start push button , and the rewire for the start circuit.
Job done.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks